Request a quote
for a guaranteed clean air
In some situations there are extremely high demands on air quality. Here you can think of surgery rooms, cleanrooms or the pharmaceutical industry. Especially for these situations TOPS offers a wide range of HEPA- and ULPA-filters. HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air filters; ULPA stands for Ultra Low Penetration Air filter. A HEPA-filter isefficient up to 99.9995%, while a ULPA-filter scores even better with 99,9999%.
Filters of metal, chipboard or synthetic material
HEPA and ULPA filters are made of chipboard, with a filter medium of micro glass fiber paper. The housing is always equipped with a gasket. If preferred, these filters can also be delivered with a completely burnable synthetic housing.
A filter for every application
Every situation is different. Always use the required airflow as a starting point. Based on this, you can choose Low Capacity, Medium Capacity, High Capacity and Ultra High Capacity filter
TOPS delivers HEPA and ULPA filters of filter type E10-U17. Our filters are always tested according to certificates EN1822. Filters are delivered separately, always including a testing certificate.
- Filter type according to EN1822:E10-U17
- Medium:minipleated micro fiber glass paper
- Frame:Galvanized steel, chipboard or synthetic material
- Recommended terminator:600 Pa
- Maximum continuous temperature:80 degrees Celsius for metal frames, 70 degrees Celsius for chipboard and synthetic frames.
- Maximum relative humidity:100%